viernes, 3 de abril de 2009

Halfway around the world

I've been missing you like I've never missed anyone before in my life.
I miss our sushi lunches.
I miss your directness.
I miss our independent movie nights.
I miss that we enjoyed action films together.
I miss you turning the GPS on so you could remember the way to my house.
I miss it when we did absolutely nothing but talk.
I miss that you're one of the few who actually understands me.
I miss your cooking.
I miss it when you called me "Kinky".
I miss your advice.
I miss it when you asked me if your writing was OK.
I miss the jokes.
I miss you saying you like my hair.
I miss your help.
I miss the few times you got mad at me.
I miss you a lot, but I love you way more, even if you're halfway around the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario